Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Excuse #1

I have heard every excuse under the sun when it comes to weight loss. You either want it or you don't. Plain and simple. Excuses are for people that don't want it bad enough.

I am going to begin a weekly feature entitled "EXCUSES".

Excuse #1

"I don't have the money to spend on weight loss products, healthy food, gym memberships, etc."
I found a weight loss product that I wanted to try. The first order cost $60. I didn't have the extra money at the time. It took me a few weeks to save it but I did it. And now I am making money by selling it and helping others reach their weight loss goals.  If these people that are claiming they do not have the extra money to kick start their weight loss, whether it be to purchase weight loss supplements or joining a gym they need to sit down and evaluate what they are spending their money on.  How many times do they eat fast food per week? What are they buying at the grocery store? What junk foods can be eliminated from their shopping lists?  I truly believe it comes down to fear of failure and/or laziness on their part. If they TRULY wanted to lose the weight, they would make it happen. I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment